When we talking about website user interface design, a website CSS3 menu design is probably one of the most important element of website to navigate a users exploring your website pages easily, helping them to find the most relevant content they are looking for. Bad and useless website menu design can affect your website bounce or exit rate being too high, because your visitor deciding to let your website when they are not finding what they were looking for. A high bounce rate doesn’t mean it’s good for your website performance, especially if you care about SEO of your site. If you don’t know about the definition of Bounce rate, you can reading a bounce rate article at Wikipedia to see how this can affect to the performance of an entry page.
So if you care about user experience of your site, just try to create a better website menu design using this simple and free CSS3 menu design. If you’re not a web designer, you can try to learn some of website design tutorial on how to use a CSS or Cascading Style Sheets to make a custom design in your website template.
Here we gathered for you some of the best and free CSS3 menu design that you can use for creating better and usable website navigation.
1. Creative CSS3 Animation Menu Design
2. Mobile Drop-down Free CSS3 Menu Design
3. CSS Flatly menu
4. Pressable CSS3 Navigation
5. CSS navigation bar with drop-down
6. Skyrim-inspired Drop Down Menu
7. Responsive Drop Down Menu CSS3
8. CSS 3D Menu
9. Sub menu counters with CSS
10. Responsive Free CSS3 Menu Design
11. CSS3 Ribbon Menu
12. Transparant CSS Flip Website menu
13. Simple CSS3 Menu Navigation
14. drop-down CSS Menu with unfold effect
15. CSS3 Animated Menu
Let us know which free CSS3 Menu Design is your favorite, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.